Thursday, May 20, 2010

Table improvements

Recently I purchased a new projector as part of the plan to make a clean, professional and ultimately marketable product. The new projector has a ridiculously short throw distance for a forward facing projector (traditional lenses in front type).

The purchase of the projector is exciting because, in the end, I'm a technophile. But in all project related seriousness. This new kit is vastly reducing the required height of my table design. While not the slim line concept we'll be seeing in the not so distant future. it is small enough in depth from surface that the large screen can be placed easily inside of most table top type setups; i.e. coffee table, work desk, formal table.

Anyway, as I finalize my design, as always, I'll post more data!

No comments:

Post a Comment