Sunday, October 27, 2013

Long over due updates...

In July I left my day job at Boston University to dedicate my time and energy on Mesa Mundi and Mage Hand Studios.  These two entities are tightly bound, one with a focus on business applications and hardware and the other entertainment software for the consumer space.  MHS will be the vehicle for our soon to be announced gaming software packages while MM remains my business to business venture.

The plan is to continue to create free hardware designs and software for the community as time permits.  Only now I won't have to go it alone!  A team is forming, who I'll refrain from calling out directly here at this time.

I'm remarkably excited about the speed and direction we're heading.  We have come a very long way in a very short time.  We have hardware deployed to a number of businesses and have had dealings with named news agencies, NFL stadiums, and will be featured in the lobby of some of the up and coming tech/internet companies.  These are huge opportunities which I will publish more details on in the upcoming weeks.

If you're still following this blog, thanks!  I will endeavor to spend at least one day a week with an update.

No comments:

Post a Comment