Wednesday, September 8, 2010

PAX Prime 2010 (Videos)

Wow and wow.  PAX Prime was very different then PAX East.  I was an attendee at PAX East and this time an exhibitor attached to Geek Chic, but even with the obvious differences in role, PAX Prime was vast and spacious and had the level of good feeling that I'd hoped to have found at PAX East.

I meet a lot of great people and showed the table to as many of them as I could.  The technology and the over all design were very well received with the (quickly becoming) usual question of alternate form factor was asked many a time.

I was surprised to see how many people didn't touch the system.  Even after learning that the system was a multitouch display, they were awed and asked lots of questions which I explained or demoed, but few felt that they should just reach in and touch the table.

This was not true of the other exhibitors.  They were not shy at all and the following videos are of the Runic Games folk playing their own game on the table.







No comments:

Post a Comment