Monday, August 16, 2010

And our second! A full blown interview no less.

Okay, so the ball has been rolling and here's the skinny.  My wife, a close friend of ours, and I have started a company to surround the work on the table.  We are called Mesa Mundi Inc. (website to come), and are working toward selling completed MT builds using both projectors and/or LCD screens.  Currently we are finishing our dev cycle for the first iteration of the product as well as resolving final pricing.

The video below took place before the formation of Mesa Mundi.  At the time (last week) I was planning to simply place these screen systems into Geek Chic products and bill them as such.  Now this is mostly still the plan.  Geek Chic makes awesome heirloom quality, hand crafted wooden furniture.  The Locus is a housing for the MT stuff I've been working on and together we have an amazing gaming product.  So, without further adieu (or caveats), I present to you  the video by Third Orange:

3 comments:

  1. Not a bad video if I do say so myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool! I'm a game dev myself and would be nice to see some of these at a good consumer pricepoint running my games :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Third Orange: I agree an excellent video!
    Dave: I'm looking to give this whole setup as much software support as possible. Without software it's just a horizontal TV. As to price point, well, I'm working hard on alternate models which should lower the end price point significantly. There will be sacrifices, but the end user experience should still rock.

    I'm going to link some video of Torchlight being played on it later today.

    ReplyDelete