Saturday, March 12, 2011

PAX East -- Day 2

We ran the table for the entire show time today without any real hitch. I have one section of the table (a corner) which is not responding as well as I would like. I should be able to adjust that section in the am before the event floor opens.

Other than that I was very pleased with the turn out for and interest for the table. I met some friends who I met through PAX Prime. Very nice to see everyone again.

I'm in "the alley" behind the booth due to giant sodium lights which are apparently brighter than the sun. We've created a "Secret" passage from the main booth to the Locus. It's interesting the number of visitors I've received at my tucked away location.

I'll take some photos tomorrow and show the results of our funky space and what our current developer build looks like. We've nearly completed our physical housing build design. As soon as that's sorted I hope to post pictures of the completed system. Probably by GenCon.

Time to recharge the batteries. Oh, day 2 -- success (I survived)

No comments:

Post a Comment